Discount Gambling

Updated Ultimate Texas Hold’Em Practice Game

Posted in ultimate texas hold'em by stephenhow on February 27, 2011

I’ve re-written the Ultimate Texas Hold’Em practice game in Flash to make it more presentable and enjoyable. I’ll be improving it over the next few days, so most of the features will be added soon. I’ll link this game into my main Ultimate Texas Hold’Em Page, and it’ll eventually replace the old Java game. Enjoy!

Click on the screenshot below to play:

11 Responses

1. Tom Mc said, on February 27, 2011 at 10:57 pm

It will not fit my screen. Can’t find a deal button

• stephenhow said, on February 27, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Ok, I’ll make it resizable. Thanks.

2. The Mule said, on March 15, 2011 at 10:04 am

Really enjoy your site, and the new game looks great.

Would you be willing to share your source files for the JavaScript Ultimate and Mstud games? The new flash game won’t work on the iPhone, and I’d like to add a couple of custom tweaks.

In any case thanks for the site, really interesting work you’ve done here.

• stephenhow said, on March 15, 2011 at 2:53 pm

I’m not going to share my poker source code, at least for now. Maybe in the future I’ll open-source my poker libraries on github, but it’ll probably be a while from now. I’m going to keep the code proprietary for now.

3. The Mule said, on March 15, 2011 at 8:15 pm

In that case, would you consider selling the code? Actually, I can’t even remember if it worked well on iPhones or not. If so, I’d be willing to pay for it…

• stephenhow said, on March 16, 2011 at 10:07 am

I don’t want to sell the code for a variety of reasons. I’d only sell or open-source my code if I spent some effort in cleaning up the APIs, which isn’t a priority now. Thanks for the interest tho …

4. The Mule said, on March 16, 2011 at 7:52 pm

ok, thanks anyway, and thanks for the reply nonetheless.

5. vgMega said, on April 29, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Hey steve, may see you out there this weekend. I officially start tuesday at Pala for my orientation. So good luck to all of us out there!

6. OneAngryDwarf said, on June 23, 2011 at 10:42 am

Just curious about high scores on the game. I got on quite a roll as seen in the above screenshot. Too bad I don’t have the cajones to bet like this in a real casino :)

• stephenhow said, on June 23, 2011 at 2:34 pm

I beat your high score. Once I was playing $100/$100/$100, and I hit a Royal Flush. Then I hit a few other hands, and soon I was up to $72k. I’d probably cash out at that point, if it were real money :)

7. sam said, on January 17, 2012 at 1:17 am

any chance of adding a hand counter to the game and/or a graph of player hands and how they faired…how much won/lost with?